Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Don't Believe the Cynics


Today, I showed up to my hair appointment at Aveda in Ann Arbor and was soon told that there had been a scheduling mistake and they wouldn't be able to see me. I thought, oh bummer but didn't worry about it too much. The lady asked if I wanted to reschedule and I said I wasn't sure if I'd be able to fit it in but I'd let her know. She said, well whenever you come back we'll do your full service free of charge. Wow! Talk about customer service. I'll be back there tomorrow!

After the salon, Feraz and I headed over to an antique shop to browse around. I found the cutest sugar and creamer set. I quickly picked it up to go show Feraz and just as I was showing him how cool it was, the sugar holder fell from my hands and broke into many irreparable pieces. I panicked and looked up at the lady working at the store and said "I'll buy it!" She just laughed and insisted that we didn't need to buy it quickly whisking the damaged goods away so I wouldn't have to be reminded of my mistake. Every time I tried to apologize, she just laughed it off. 

I am constantly amazed by how beautiful life is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...