Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Madewell

I have been walking by Madewell every day for the last few months and have been lusting for all the beautiful pieces in their window displays. I finally walked in this past weekend and had to stop myself from buying almost everything in sight. 


I love that bright colors are back in. Can you rock suspenders? I think they look so cool on some people but am sure I would look ridiculous in them. These are some of my favorite pieces at Madewell right now.

I love a t-shirt that can be dressed up or down.
What a great summer dress!
This is a cardigan I would wear every day.
I love hoods on jackets. No umbrellas needed!
Almost got these this weekend.
I could wear them all summer long with that peep toe!
A lot of things in the store are not on the website so if there is one near you, definitely drop in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...