Thursday, April 26, 2012

How to get flawless skin.

I am not a big fan of foundation but I like to have a little coverage on my face. Since I wear sunscreen every day, I like to have another layer to minimize shine and usually top off with some powder. A few years ago I accidentally bought a tinted moisturizer and became a big fan but never found one particular product that really stood out. Until now.

I ran into Perricone MD in some magazine and thought the No Foundation Foundation sounded like what I was looking for. It is perfect! I no longer wear a separate sunscreen and because the foundation gives a nice natural finish, I don't have to wear powder either. Give it a try next time you are in a cosmetics store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...