Thursday, July 12, 2012

bowling the night away

have you heard to the strike (and spare) sisters?
Feraz and I try to do a lot of cultural things becuase we want to take advantage of the time we have living in DC. We end up at a lot of plays at the Kennedy Center, shows at 9:30 or Black Cat and in museums all over town. All these things are fun and I'm glad that we do them, but every now and then, I am reminded how I acutally have the most fun at simple things like a $10 game of bowling. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.
good friends bring you socks in case you forget. great friends bring you owl socks.
great friend.
sisters bowling.
bulgarian bowling.
rockstar bowling.
SOOC.
serious bowler.
serious bowler #2.
we were the second string team.
british bowling.
action shot.
sisters bowling. 
sisters in waiting.
triplets.


style points.
After being the only one who didn't bowl a strike all night, I said, "I'm going to do a side plank and then bowl a strike." It worked.
Final scores. We are not currently accepting invitations to join bowling leagues. Apologies.
The stuff of legends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...