Thursday, December 6, 2012

Brandon and Kristen Get Married


When my friends Brandon and Kristen told me they were getting married, I was so incredibly excited and happy for them. They are a couple that has stuck with each other through good times and bad and show me the power of commitment and hard work in a relationship.

I was even more excited when I found out their wedding was in Pittsburgh! Feraz and I were really looking forward to check out this city that National Geographic named one of its top 20 places to visit in 2012. Here are some pictures from the wedding and our awesome trip.

We saw the most beautiful sky on the way there.
Entering Pittsburgh. 
At the reception at the church. Feraz had orbs around his head all weekend.
Lisa, Steve and a caricature artist.
A classy groom with embroidered initials. 
Afterwards, we went to see the Nationality Rooms at the University of Pittsburgh. This mural of the Bosphorus was the exact view we had from our old apartment in Istanbul. Incredible.
Primanti Brothers is our new favorite restaurant. 
Road tripping requires stretching and donut breaks.
See all the pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...