Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Gratitude


I think that from now on, at the end of each post I will write something special about each day that I am thankful for.  To kick things off, I will dedicate this whole post to gratitude.

There is an old proverb that goes, "Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel."  It is amazing how quickly you can lose the blessings in your life when you stop being thankful for them.  If you aren't appreciating them and only focusing on the bad, isn't that the same as not having them?

Dear God, I am thankful for:

1. s'mores
2. living in a safe and interesting neighborhood
3. bloggers who write consistently so i can read them
4. getting a text from my new sewing friend today reminding me to sign up for the next class
5. having creative outlets
6. a nice conversation with my mom
7. knowing that i am loved

What are you grateful for today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...