Tuesday, May 22, 2012

from the clouds

I love flying. I love the feeling of the plane picking up speed, looking down and watching as the plane lifts off the ground. I love seeing everything below and finding places I know. I love thinking of the little people looking up and thinking that someone is looking down at them. When I was little I would watch airplanes and imagine who was on the plane. I would make up stories about the people and I would daydream about the next place I would go.


I love that on a plane you can watch three movies in a row and no one judges you. I love being able to read and being able to push a button and someone will bring me a drink or a snack. I love that no one can call me. I love that I don't have to check my blackberry and I love that I am cut off from the internet and the world. 


But my very favorite, favorite thing about planes is flying through the clouds. When there are clouds outside I can't peel my eyes away. As you may know, I absolutely love the sky. One of my favorite things to do is lay on my back in a wide open space and pretend I am falling into the clouds. I love that when I am flying, I am there, in that place I fell into so many times.  


Sorry this post isn't all there. Hope you are having a great Tuesday. Here is a nice song and video for you.


(Today I am grateful for doctors who have answers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...